We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to client service.
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
- Human Resources Manager - PEI
- Office Support Assistant - Summerside, PE
- Property Paralegal - All PEI Offices
- Legal Assistant (Family) - Charlottetown, PE
- Corporate Services Assistant - Halifax, NS
- Office Clerk - St. John's, NL
- Legal Assistant - Moncton, NB
- Corporate Legal Assistant - Moncton, NB
- Litigation Paralegal - Saint John, NB
- Production Clerk - Fredericton, NB
- Labour & Employment Lawyer - Charlottetown, PE
- Senior Insurance Litigation Associate - Halifax, NS
- Tax Practitioner - Halifax, NS
- Senior Corporate Commercial Associate - Halifax, NS
- Senior Real Property Associate - Halifax, NS
- Associates – Fredericton | Moncton | Saint John, NB
- Litigation Associate – Saint John, NB
SUMMER STUDENT and ARTICLING PROGRAMS
Achieve your potential through hands-on experience with a widely respected team of lawyers.
Cox & Palmer’s summer student and articling programs offer you an opportunity to launch a rewarding practice in a progressive and respected Atlantic Canadian law firm. Our summer student and articling programs contribute significantly to your development as a lawyer, building on the individual law societies’ basic requirements and providing exposure to our firm’s broad practice base. Our programs offer a long-term planning approach which facilitates your integration as a future member of our firm, while providing you with a valuable complement to your current legal education.
Cox & Palmer values the contributions made by its summer students and articled clerks and we demonstrate that by providing you with hands-on experience in file management and the daily aspects of the practice of law. That experience is supplemented by the guidance and assistance of an accomplished and widely respected team of lawyers. The result is a challenging environment that provides you with the encouragement and opportunity to achieve your potential. Cox & Palmer is dedicated to providing a comprehensive education plan for Articled Clerks, which meets and exceeds the standards set forth by each province’s Law Society. Your experience at our firm will be rewarding, collegial and dynamic.
We will be accepting applications from First and Second-year law students interested in summer positions and/or articling positions depending on the Province. Please visit the appropriate province’s student page below to learn more.
If you have a record of academic excellence and a passion for client service, we want to hear from you.