A frequently encountered issue faced by many lenders in mortgage backed loan transactions is the use by the borrower of a nominee title holder, or bare trustee.read more
Residential Real Estate
Our experience helps you maximize value and minimize risk for all types of real estate projects and transactions.
Cox & Palmer has a robust team of residential real estate lawyers ready to assist residential sellers and purchasers.
We regularly act on behalf of both borrowers and lenders, including banks, trust companies and insurance companies, on local, national and international financing transactions.
- Negotiate and prepare agreements of purchase & sale, including condominiums.
- Draft conveyancing and financing documents.
- Conduct appropriate searches and offer advice on all aspects of a residential real estate transaction.
- Advice on construction contracts and financing agreements.
- Advice on environmental issues.