Our maritime law team offers trusted legal representation to ship owners, insurers and the transportation and offshore energy industries.
We provide a broad range of services related to Protection and Indemnity (P&I), Hull and Machinery (H&M), and Freight, Demurrage and Defence (FD&D) matters as well as other aspects of maritime law. We engage our colleagues from various practice areas to best serve our clients’ needs in all matters of insurance, litigation and marine law.
- Admiralty litigation in Canada and internationally
- Regulatory and compliance services for the transportation, energy and fishing industries
- Conveyance and secured financing transactions involving ships and other marine assets
- Insurance, environmental, and construction claims matters
- Professional liability, hydrographic services
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I), Hull and Machinery (H&M), and Freight, Demurrage and Defence (FD&D) claims and coverage
- Contractual disputes, charterparties
- General liability, property damage and personal injury