André Carroll is originally from Grand Falls, New Brunswick and is fluently bilingual. He has solid experience in corporate/commercial, real estate and securities law, and has taught tax law at the Université de Moncton law school for the past few years. His clients emphasize his responsiveness, availability, and the close attention he dedicates to their file.
André believes in finding the most effective and practical solution for his clients. He is as knowledgeable when helping set up and providing guidance to start-ups as he is advising board of directors of well-established companies having governance issues or advising shareholders with respect to their rights.
He will be happy to discuss setting up your corporation, completing the purchase or sale of a business, your corporate reorganization or your real property transaction.
- Regularly advises business owners on incorporations, governance matters, corporate reorganizations and methods of financings.
- Retained by private individuals, corporations and financial institutions with respect to corporate/commercial and real property matters in New Brunswick.
- Acted for private and publicly listed corporations on multiple large-scale financings via equity investments.
- Assisted numerous corporations throughout the steps of the New Brunswick Small Business Investor Tax Credit.
- Worked with parties from various industries providing advice and negotiating the purchase and sale of shares and/or assets, real property leases and different regulatory matters.
- New Brunswick (2014)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (JD, 2013)
- Université de Moncton (B.B.A. – Finance, 2009)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Past Chair – Taxation Law Section, Canadian Bar Association (2017 – 2019)
Lectures & Presentations
- Recent Tax Proposals and Reform, Where Are We Now – Midwinter, Canadian Bar Association (2019)
- La diligence raisonnable lors de transactions corporatives et commerciales – Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick (2018)
- Recent Tax Proposals and Reform of Professional Corporations – Medical Doctors, Edmundston Regional Hospital (2018)