On Tuesday, November 20, a panel of Cox & Palmer insurance lawyers from across the region presented our Advance 2018 Insurance Law Webinar, which covered the latest on the Common law and Legislative law approaches to deductibility related to loss of income claims. As part of the webinar materials, we prepared a paper and a handout, which we have linked below for your reference. We have also provided a link to the full webinar, which you can view and listen to at your convenience.read more
Cox & Palmer’s insurance team has a solid track record for delivering seamless service to major Canadian and international insurers, brokers, adjusters and self-insuring organizations.
Our primary practice is defence work for the insurance industry, risk retention groups, self-insurers and risk managers. As a member of Risk Management Counsel—a national association of independent insurance law firms—we are a committed leader in the insurance industry.
- A tailored, seamless service—whether you need one lawyer or a team across the region
- Depth of experience—we have one of the largest and most experienced insurance and risk management teams in Canada
- Early settlement techniques such as pre-trial settlement conferences, arbitration or mediation and direct out-reach to opposing counsel, as a means to avoid lengthy and expensive litigation
- Prompt, cost-effective claims management
We offer services in all areas of insurance, including:
- Marine & Environmental
- Commercial & General Liability
- Life & Disability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Coverage Issues