Background After suffering injuries in a motor vehicle accident, the plaintiff was placed off work and provided with loss of income benefits under Section B of her policy through Aviva. The plaintiff received these benefits for 104 weeks. She was subsequently cleared to return to work and did so for the following 13 months, before […]read more
Cox & Palmer’s insurance team has a solid track record for delivering seamless service to major Canadian and international insurers, brokers, adjusters and self-insuring organizations.
Our primary practice is defence work for the insurance industry, risk retention groups, self-insurers and risk managers. As a member of Risk Management Counsel—a national association of independent insurance law firms—we are a committed leader in the insurance industry.
- A tailored, seamless service—whether you need one lawyer or a team across the region
- Depth of experience—we have one of the largest and most experienced insurance and risk management teams in Canada
- Early settlement techniques such as pre-trial settlement conferences, arbitration or mediation and direct out-reach to opposing counsel, as a means to avoid lengthy and expensive litigation
- Prompt, cost-effective claims management
We offer services in all areas of insurance, including:
- Marine & Environmental
- Commercial & General Liability
- Life & Disability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Coverage Issues