Insurance policies and statutes provide for insurance claims to be brought forward in a variety of ways. Oftentimes, there are a plurality of claims happening at the same time. An insurer must identify the relationship between the claims with the view of reaching an efficient and effective resolution to the matter. This article discusses two […]read more
Cox & Palmer’s insurance team has a solid track record for delivering seamless service to major Canadian and international insurers, brokers, adjusters and self-insuring organizations.
Our primary practice is defence work for the insurance industry, risk retention groups, self-insurers and risk managers. As a member of Risk Management Counsel—a national association of independent insurance law firms—we are a committed leader in the insurance industry.
- A tailored, seamless service—whether you need one lawyer or a team across the region
- Depth of experience—we have one of the largest and most experienced insurance and risk management teams in Canada
- Early settlement techniques such as pre-trial settlement conferences, arbitration or mediation and direct out-reach to opposing counsel, as a means to avoid lengthy and expensive litigation
- Prompt, cost-effective claims management
We offer services in all areas of insurance, including:
- Marine & Environmental
- Commercial & General Liability
- Life & Disability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Coverage Issues