As Canada’s population continues to grow, and as immigration remains an area of key focus for our government, foreign business owners may be looking to expand their operations into the country. For business owners considering opening a venture in Canada, they may wish to consider applications for Intra-Company Transferees Work Permits under the Immigration and […]read more
We help you navigate the complexities of immigration laws so you, your family or your personnel can work or study in Canada.
We provide a full range of immigration services to individuals, families and businesses in English, German, French and Spanish.
- Advising clients as to which type of immigration application would have the greatest likelihood of success.
- Preparing applications for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Programs and the Federal Skilled Worker, Family and Business Classes.
- Advising both employers seeking to hire foreign workers and individuals wishing to work in Canada, including under North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- Preparing Study Permit Applications.
- Preparing Temporary Resident Visa Extension Applications.