The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) offers a fast route for employers wishing to hire immigrants and for people wishing to immigrate to Atlantic Canada. The AIPP has recently been extended until December 2021. The AIPP is an employer-driven program that allows Atlantic Canadian employers looking to fill labour gaps with applicants who meet their […]read more
We help you navigate the complexities of immigration laws so you, your family or your personnel can work or study in Canada.
We provide a full range of immigration services to individuals, families and businesses in English, German, French and Spanish.
- Advising clients as to which type of immigration application would have the greatest likelihood of success.
- Preparing applications for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Programs and the Federal Skilled Worker, Family and Business Classes.
- Advising both employers seeking to hire foreign workers and individuals wishing to work in Canada, including under North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- Preparing Study Permit Applications.
- Preparing Temporary Resident Visa Extension Applications.