Aviation & Aerospace
With many years experience supporting government and private industry in the aviation and aerospace sectors, Cox & Palmer is here to help your business navigate the industry.
Cox & Palmer’s lawyers have provided legal advice to airports, airlines, air navigation providers, aircraft manufacturers, providers of aerospace equipment, training and support, and satellite operators on a wide variety of matters. Our experienced lawyers can help with:
- regulatory compliance
- drafting commercial arrangements for supply contracts, service agreements and construction works
- managing commercial disputes and litigation
- intellectual property protection
- leases and licenses of real and personal property
- liability and risk management
- advising on industry-specific insurance
- labour relations and collective agreements
- incident response
- finance and tax advice
- corporate governance
- mergers and acquisitions
You can trust our lawyers to provide insightful and practical guidance on all matters affecting your operations. Our experienced team is ready to help and can be contacted directly through the below links.