Allison Philpott is an associate with the Cox & Palmer office in St. John’s. Allison currently has a general legal practice, with a growing interest in bankruptcy and insolvency matters, commercial litigation, banking and finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Allison was admitted to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar in 2017. She completed her education at Memorial University (B.A., Psychology, 2013) and the University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2016).
Outside of the office, Allison is a dedicated rower in the Royal St. John’s Regatta. She has competed and trained in the sport for many years and hopes to see interest in the 199-year-old tradition continue to grow.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2017)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2016)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (BA Psychology, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Special Olympics – NL
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador