Marc Beaubien is a partner in Cox & Palmer’s Halifax office. Marc joined the firm in 2008 and has grown a successful practice in the area of real property law.
Before completing his law degree at the University of New Brunswick, Marc earned his Bachelor of Commerce in Economics & Marketing from Saint Mary’s University.
Through Marc’s practice he acts for a variety of clients in commercial real estate acquisitions, leasings and financings. He also has significant experience acting on behalf of gas retailers in the acquisition and subleasing of properties in Atlantic Canada.
- Nova Scotia (2007)
- University of New Brunswick
- Saint Mary’s University (B.Comm. 2002)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 2006)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Member – Board of Directors of the Waegwoltic Club
- Member – Board of Directors of Armbrae Academy
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society