Dale is a partner in the Moncton office of Cox & Palmer. He was admitted to the New Brunswick Bar in 1985 after completing his education at the University of New Brunswick. His practice focuses on the areas of corporate & commercial, tax, commercial litigation, construction, real estate, employment & labour, estates and trusts, and transportation law.
- New Brunswick (1985)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B., 1984)
- University of New Brunswick (B.A., 1984)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Chairman – combined committees, Harrisville Protestant Church
- Chairman – Planning Advisory Committee, City of Moncton
- Legal Counsel – YMCA of Greater Moncton
- President – Codiac Soccer Inc.
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Cox & Palmer Regional Construction Group Newsletter Spring 2015
- Change in Scope? Prove It!
- Big Changes to Nova Scotia Occupational Health and Safety Rules - What They Mean to Your Business
- Legal Liability & Due Diligence - Safety is a Shared Responsibility
- Who Gets the Money: Builders' Lien Trust Claimants or Bankruptcy Creditors - Priorities in NS and NB
- Regional Construction Newsletter Winter 2014 - Construction Safety: A Changing Landscape
- Regional Construction Newsletter Fall 2013: Litigation-avoiding Behaviour
- Regional Construction Newsletter Spring 2013: Choosing the Right Tool for the Job
Lectures & Presentations
- “Expense Deducibility – Are we all on the same page?” – Atlantic Provinces Tax Seminar (2012)
- “Notice of Objection – Useful Tools for Necessary Evils” – Atlantic Provinces Tax Seminar (2011)