Marketing Coordinator | Halifax, NS
Join a team dedicated to delivering outstanding client service.
Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment.
We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
We are seeking a permanent, full-time experienced Marketing Coordinator for our Halifax office. This position will report to the Marketing Director and provides support for the office’s marketing and business development efforts.SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the planning and execution of in-person events and webinars, including working with external suppliers such as venues, caterers, promotional suppliers, etc.;
- Coordinates corporate sponsorship and charitable donation efforts;
- Coordinates the creation of digital and print design pieces including drafting text;
- Monitors and updates website and social media platforms in a timely and engaging manner;
- Supports lawyer involvement in industry conferences, events and memberships;
- Coordinates branded inventory and client gift requirements;
- General administrative support; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in marketing, communications or business.
- 3-5 years of related experience in comparable marketing or communications roles. Experience in a professional services environment is considered an asset.
- Exceptional project management, time management and organizational skills. Ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and resourcefully, as well as part of a team.
- Superior client service and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Acute focus on detail.
- Experience using website content management systems, email marketing software and social media platforms, including knowledge of best practices, and experience in gathering and interpreting analytics.
- Experience managing advertising and design projects, including media buying and execution.
- Experience managing relationships with marketing vendors, i.e. printers, merchandise suppliers.
- Proven experience in planning and executing events and webinars large and small, including working with external venue operators, audio visual suppliers, and caterers.
- Power-user in all aspects of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Is available to work outside regular business hours, as required.
Compensation and Benefits
Cox & Palmer provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A generous paid vacation allowance
- Three “flex days” per year
- Paid sick days
- Hybrid work options for many roles
- Firm paid Health, Dental, and Life Insurance plans
- Group Pension Plan with employer matching contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- An annual Health and Fitness Allowance
- Group RRSP and TFSA programs
This position will remain posted until successfully filled.
Please submit a resume and covering letter to:
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cox & Palmer is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is a member of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion, Pride at Work Canada and the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN).