Laura is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. Laura obtained her Bachelor of Sciences at Mount Allison University in 2013, where she studied Environmental Sciences and Biology. She then graduated from the University of New Brunswick with a Juris Doctor in 2017.
Laura is a lifelong resident of Saint John and is happy to be home developing and growing her legal practice. She works closely with our senior litigation team and is expanding her knowledge in this field every day.
Laura enjoys staying busy; in her spare time she volunteers as an Artistic Swimming Judge at both Provincial and National levels and enjoys staying active by playing Ultimate Frisbee with friends.
- New Brunswick (2018)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Mount Allison University (B.Sc. Honours in Environmental Sciences and Major in Biology, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Fresh Start Services for Woman Inc. Saint John (2018 – Present)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association