Laura is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. Laura obtained her Bachelor of Sciences at Mount Allison University in 2013, where she studied Environmental Sciences and Biology. She then graduated from the University of New Brunswick with a Juris Doctor in 2017.
Laura is a lifelong resident of Saint John and is excited to return to the area to start her legal practice.
Laura enjoys staying busy; in her spare time she volunteers as a Synchronize Swimming Judge at both the Provincial and Atlantic levels and enjoys staying active by playing Ultimate Frisbee with friends.
New Brunswick (2018)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Mount Allison University (B.Sc. Honours in Environmental Sciences and Major in Biology, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Fresh Start Services for Woman Inc. Saint John (2018 – Present)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick