Born and raised in Prince Edward Island, Karen completed her education at University of Prince Edward Island (BBA 1987) and University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 1991) and was called to the Bar in in 1992. She is an associate in the Montague office of Cox & Palmer.
Karen’s practice covers corporate & commercial, real estate, estates & trusts, and criminal law.
- Prince Edward Island (1992)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Prince Edward Island (BBA 1987)
- University of New Brunswick (LLB 1991)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member – Liberal Party of Prince Edward Island
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Active Member – Rotary Club of Montague and Eastern PEI Inc.
- Board Member – Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Volunteer Canvasser – Heart & Stroke Foundation
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association