Born and raised in Charlottetown, Jordan completed his education at University of Prince Edward Island (BBA, 2002) and University of New Brunswick Law School (LL.B. 2005). He was called to the Bar in 2006.
Jordan maintains a general legal practice with a focus on corporate & commercial law, real property transactions, and general litigation and has appeared in all levels of Court within Prince Edward Island.
Prince Edward Island (2006)
- University of New Brunswick
University of Prince Edward Island (BBA 2002)
Canadian Securities Course (2002)
University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 2005)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member – PEI Law Society Scholarship Committee
- Member – Liberal Party of Canada/Prince Edward Island
- President – District 13 – Liberal Association
- Past-President – Charlottetown Federal Liberal Riding Association
- Member – CBA Young Lawyers Conference National Executive
Activities Within Firm
Recruitment and Retention
Member “alt” – Small Business Development Committee
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Rotarian – Hillsborough Rotary
- Former Chair – Hillsborough Rotary Car Dinner
- Member – Board of Directors of Hillsborough Rotary Club
- Director Abe Zakem House Inc.
- Panelist – CBC Radio Morning – Political Panel
- Chair of the Board – 21 Inc.
- Member – Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce Policy Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association