Cox & Palmer’s Commitment to Health, Safety and Client Service
As COVID-19 continues to proliferate globally, we want our clients to know that the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and have appropriate business continuity plans in place so that we can continue to serve our clients’ needs with as little disruption as possible.
Our business continuity plan will allow us to make any necessary staffing and workplace adjustments with minimal impact on our day-to-day operations. These include provisions for members of our team to securely work remotely in the event of an office shut-down.
Recommendations from government health authorities, as well as internal operational resources have informed a number of the proactive measures we have put in place to ensure the ongoing health and safety of employees, clients and suppliers. We will evaluate and adjust these measures as necessary.
- Our network and systems have been tested and are secure. Our team is adept at working remotely.
- In-person client meetings are being adjusted to audio or video conference, and event hosting is halted until further notice.
- We are reminding our team of the importance of protecting themselves and those around them with good personal hygiene practices.
- All offices have a ready supply of disinfecting products on hand with amplified cleaning protocols in place.
- The firm has imposed travel restrictions which eliminate any non-essential business travel.
- Any member of the firm undertaking travel outside of Canada will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon their return to Canada. This will remain in effect until further notice.
We will continue to serve our clients’ needs throughout. We are abreast of the impacts COVID-19 is having on global markets, local markets, and your business, and are here to assist you and provide the necessary support during this uncertain time.
We have recently published How to Prepare for Coronavirus in the Workplace, a comprehensive resource outlining what employers in the Atlantic Region should consider when responding to Coronavirus within the workplace.
We are all in this together and Cox & Palmer remains committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities.