Isabelle is an associate with the Charlottetown office of Cox & Palmer. She graduated from the University of Prince Edward Island with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) and attended the University of New Brunswick, where she obtained a Juris Doctor in 2016. Isabelle was called to the Prince Edward Island bar in June, 2017.
Isabelle practices in the areas of employment & labour law, administrative law, municipal law, health law, privacy law, litigation, real estate and estate planning. Prior to joining Cox & Palmer, she had a general practice at another law firm in Charlottetown, and has represented clients before the Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island and the Provincial Court of Prince Edward Island.
A problem solver and passionate about her practice, Isabelle works closely with her clients in order to provide in-depth legal advice tailored to their needs.
- Prince Edward Island (2017)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Prince Edward Island (Bachelor of Arts Honours History, 2013)
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2016)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- CLE Committee – Law Society of Prince Edward Island (2017 – present)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association
- Introduction of Domestic Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, or Sexual Violence Leave for Employees on Prince Edward Island
- Workplace Investigations: Navigating Respectful Workplace Policies
- Disciplining Employees for Off-duty Social Media Use: When is it Appropriate?
- New Year, New Changes to Prince Edward Island’s Employment Standards Act
- Update: An Overview of Parental and Maternity Leave in Atlantic Canada
- Revisiting Pound v. iWave: Lessons for Employers