- Droit administratif
- Mode alternatif de règlement des conflits
- Services bancaires et financiers
- Droit des sociétés et commercial
- Successions et fiducies
- Fusions et acquisitions
- Immobilier résidentiel
- Restructuration et insolvabilité
- Valeurs mobilières et financement d’entreprises
- Petites et moyennes entreprises
- Services corporatifs
Ben is an associate lawyer at Cox & Palmer’s Charlottetown office. Born and raised in Charlottetown, Ben graduated from the University of Prince Edward Island’s Bachelor of Business Administration program with a specialization in accounting. Following his time at UPEI, Ben obtained a Juris Doctor degree from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University, with a Certificate in Business Law. Upon returning home, Ben was subsequently called to the Prince Edward Island Bar in May of 2020.
Ben practices in a variety of areas, with a primary focus on corporate/commercial law, real estate law, and wills and estates planning.
An active participant in the PEI sporting community, Ben enjoys working in a team environment while using his educational background and experience to provide business-focused solutions to his clients.
Prince Edward Island (2020)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
University of Prince Edward Island (BBA with Specialization in Accounting, 2016)
Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (JD with Certificate in Business Law, 2019)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association