Click here to view PDF version. As the number of Canadians receiving COVID-19 vaccines continues to rise, vaccine passports are now sparking discussion as a means to return to “normal”. However, privacy commissioners and ombudspersons across Canada have stressed that these proposed tools raise a host of privacy and data security concerns, many of which […]read more
COVID-19 Resource Centre
Client Care and Continued Service at Cox & Palmer
April 27, 2021
Cox & Palmer has continued to serve its clients’ needs throughout the pandemic. As provincial governments and health authorities across the region provide updates and direction based on active case numbers, we adjust as necessary with diligence and care.
All other Cox & Palmer offices remain open to the public; however, clients are not required to attend the office to conduct legal matters. We are flexible and continue to encourage virtual service delivery whenever possible. In-person meetings are by appointment and necessity only.
In alignment with the social distancing recommendations of government health authorities, and with the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities our top priority, we maintain the measures initially implemented by our Operations team, including:
- Marked perimeters and/or Plexiglas screens in reception areas and meeting rooms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) utilization and pre-screening per the guidance of local health authorities
- Designated and clearly marked office entry and exit routes to avoid contact
- Reduced waiting room seating and/or immediate placement in sanitized meeting space to minimize congregation
- Meeting room capacity restrictions
- Continued enhanced sanitization of office and meeting rooms
We are abreast of the impacts COVID-19 is having on global markets, local markets, and your business, and are here to assist you and provide the necessary support during this uncertain time.
We extend sincere thanks for your continued business and loyalty, and to our team here at Cox & Palmer, who are working hard to ensure we continue to deliver uninterrupted top quality client service.