In response to the rising number of COVID-19 cases, provinces and territories across Canada have taken action to protect the public and “flatten the curve”. This article provides an explanation of the various measures taken by provincial governments in Atlantic Canada as it pertains to COVID-19, as well as information for employers with regard to […]read more
COVID-19 Resource Centre
The Cox & Palmer COVID Response Team, comprised of our Chief Executive Officer, provincial Managing Partners and Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Information Officer, continues to monitor the situation closely. These are unprecedented times and we are navigating each day with care and concern.
We are mindful of the stresses that closures of schools and daycares, in particular, have had on our team. We are a business comprised of many parts – a critical part being our employee team and their families.
With the health and safety of our employees, clients and communities our top priority, Cox & Palmer has closed its offices to the public and scaled up remote operations. These decisions allow us to align with the social distancing recommendations of government health authorities while providing uninterrupted service to our clients.
Continuity of Service
- Our teams remain available for client service.
- Our network and systems have been tested and are secure. Our team is adept at working remotely.
- We will continue to serve our clients’ needs throughout. We are abreast of the impacts COVID-19 is having on global markets, local markets, and your business, and are here to assist you and provide the necessary support during this uncertain time.
We extend sincere thanks to our health care professionals whom we know are under the greatest pressure of all, to you, our clients, for your continued business and loyalty, and to our team here at Cox & Palmer, who are working hard to ensure we continue to deliver uninterrupted top quality client service. We are all in this together.
COVID-19 Update Archive:
- March 17, 2020: Update: Cox & Palmer’s Commitment to Health, Safety & Client Service
- March 13, 2020: Cox & Palmer’s Commitment to Health, Safety & Client Service