Bill Teed is a partner in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. He was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 1978 after completing his education at the University of New Brunswick. Bill was appointed the designation of Queen’s Counsel in 1989.
Bill’s practice focuses on business and corporate/commercial law, corporate finance, real property development and financing and energy. He has acted as counsel in a wide range of business and financial transactions including banking and financing, securities (including private placements and venture capital financing), share purchase and asset purchase transactions and restructuring.
- New Brunswick (1978)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (B.B.A. 1975)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 1978)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Past President – New Brunswick Branch, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Council Member – Saint John Law Society
- Course Leader and Lecturer – Bar Admission Course
- Lecturer – Continuing Legal Education Programs
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Chair & Director – Enterprise Saint John (2012-Present)
- President – Rotary Admiral Beatty Senior Citizens Complex Inc. (2000-Present)
- Chairman – Rotary Senior Citizens Housing Ltd. (2002-Present)
- Chairman – Board of Directors, Regional Health Authority 2 (Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation) (2001-2007)
- Past President – Saint John Boys & Girls Club
- Director – Saint John Boys & Girls Club Endowment Fund Inc.
- Director and Past Chairman – C.A.A. Maritimes Ltd.
- Past Governor – Canadian Automobile Association
- Past Member – National Capital Commission (1993-1999)
Law Society Memberships
- Saint John Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association