- Jackie Oulahen (She/her)
- Phone:(902) 629-3938
- Fax:(902) 566-2639
Will is an Associate in the Charlottetown office of Cox & Palmer. He earned a Juris Doctor at Dalhousie University in 2018 and was called to the bar in Prince Edward Island in 2019. Prior to law school, Will obtained a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree from Acadia University, where he majored in history.
Will practices in a wide range of areas including general litigation, insurance litigation, criminal and regulatory defense, and administrative law. Will has experience working as a federal crown, as well as adjudicating disputes between landlords and tenants. He has also assisted businesses and individuals in responding to requests made under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Will has appeared before the Provincial Court and the Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island, as well as administrative tribunals.
- Appeared before Provincial Court of Prince Edward Island, Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island, and administrative tribunals.
- Adjudicated hearings between landlords and tenants under the Rental of Residential Property Act.
- Prosecuted offences under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, Cannabis Act, and Excise Act, 2001.
- Prince Edward Island (2019)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
Acadia University (BA, with Honours, 2014)
Dalhousie University (JD, 2018)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Canadian Bar Association