- Cathy McDonald
- Phone:(902) 491-5234
- Fax:(902) 421-3130
- Phone:(902) 421-6262 x 5225
Will is an associate in the Halifax office, specializing in medical defence, commercial litigation, and insurance law. He was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2022. Will holds a science degree from Dalhousie University, and earned his JD from the Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
Will was the winner of numerous academic awards and scholarships, including the 2020 McInnes Cooper Trade Law Prize, which is awarded to the student with the highest mark in International Trade Law.
Will is proudly from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. He is the founder of Kommute for a Kause, a charity initiative to offset travel costs of Nova Scotians who needed to commute to receive cancer treatment, and he ran from the Canso Causeway to Halifax over seven days to raise funds.
- Nova Scotia (2022)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (JD, 2021)
- Dalhousie University (BSc, 2017)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Advocate, Dalhousie Student Advocacy Services (2019 – 2021)
- Founder, Kommute for a Kause (2018 – )
- Intelligence Officer, Royal Canadian Navy (Reserve) (2017 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association