Victor Goldberg is a partner in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer practising in the areas of corporate & commercial law, real estate, insolvency, commercial and criminal litigation. Victor holds a BA from Dalhousie University, a law degree from the University of Toronto, and a Masters of Law degree in Corporate law and Criminology from the Kings College University of London.
Victor is the Chair of the Board of Trustees for the QEII Foundation. An active member of his community, he also currently serves on the Advisory Board of the Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee and the Boards of the Atlantic Jewish Council and the Atlantic Jewish Foundation.
- Nova Scotia (1978)
- University of Toronto
- Dalhousie University (BA, 1973)
- University of Toronto (LLB, 1976)
- Kings College University of London (LLM, 1977)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- QEII Foundation, Board of Trustees, Chair
- Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee, Member of Advisory Committee
- Atlantic Jewish Council, Board Member and Past Chair
- Atlantic Jewish Foundation, Board Member and Past Chair
- Camp Kadimah, Past Board Member and Past Chair
- Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy, past Board Member
- United Israel Appeal Federations Canada, past National Executive Member
- Canadian Jewish Congress, past National Executive Member
- Canadian Bridge Federation, past President
- Beth Israel Synagogue – past Board Member
Lectures & Presentations
- Past lecturer of Criminal Law at Dalhousie Law School.
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society