Véronique is a fluently bilingual associate at Cox & Palmer’s Fredericton office. She’s passionate about helping people navigate through complex legal issues and providing sound legal advice.
After obtaining a degree in social work, she obtained a Juris Doctor in 2017 through l’Université de Moncton. She articled under the Honourable Chief Justice J. Ernest Drapeau at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2018.
Her primary areas of focus are medical malpractice and insurance defence, where she provides advice and representation to institutional clients. Véronique also practices estate law and supports her clients in the preparation of their estate planning documents. She can also guide and assist those potentially overwhelmed by the process of being appointed an executor to a will. Véronique also represents her clients in complex estate litigation.
What sets Véronique apart is the constant support she provides her clients and an ability to make clients feel at ease. She’s received accolades for allowing them to truly feel heard.
Véronique is heavily involved in her community and is an active board member in various associations relevant to her field.
Outside of work, you can find Véronique curled up with several books, her husband, two dogs (Henri and Watson), and her very unique hairless cat, Vladimir.
- New Brunswick (2018)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Université de Moncton (Social Work, 2014)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick (2018 – Present)
- New Brunswick Representative – Alliance des femmes de la francophonie canadienne (2016 – 2018)
- Secretary to the Board – Regroupement féministe du Nouveau-Brunswick (2014 – 2018)
- Board Member for the St John Ambulance, New Brunswick Council (2020 – )
Lectures & Presentations
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des juristes d'expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick