Véronique is an associate with the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer and has a general practice, with a growing interest in litigation. She obtained a Bachelor of Social Work through l’Université of Moncton in 2014 and then graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2017. She articled under the Honorable Chief Justice J. Ernest Drapeau at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2018. She is fluent in both official languages.
In her spare time, Véronique enjoys painting, traveling and outdoor activities.
- New Brunswick (2018)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Université de Moncton (Social Work, 2014)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick (2018 – Present)
- New Brunswick Representative – Alliance des femmes de la francophonie canadienne (2016 – 2018)
- Secretary to the Board – Regroupement féministe du Nouveau-Brunswick (2014 – 2018)
Law Society Memberships
- Association des juristes d'expression française de la Nouveau-Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- York-Sunbury Law Society