- Laura Boucher
- Phone:(506) 453-9662
- Fax:(506) 453-9600
- Phone:(506) 462-4767
- Fax:(506) 453-9600
Véronique is a fluently bilingual associate at Cox & Palmer’s Fredericton office. She’s passionate about helping people navigate through complex legal issues and providing sound legal advice.
After obtaining a degree in social work, she obtained a Juris Doctor in 2017 through l’Université de Moncton. She articled under the Honourable Chief Justice J. Ernest Drapeau at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2018.
Her primary areas of focus are medical malpractice and insurance defence, where she provides advice and representation to institutional clients. What sets Véronique apart is the constant support she provides her clients and an ability to make clients feel at ease. She’s received accolades for allowing them to truly feel heard.
Véronique is heavily involved in her community and is an active board member in various associations relevant to her field.
Outside of work, you can find Véronique curled up with several books, her husband, two dogs (Henri and Watson), and her very unique hairless cat, Vladimir.
- New Brunswick (2018)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Université de Moncton (Social Work, 2014)
Activities Within Firm
Certificate Completion – LMI Canada’s Effective Personal Productivity® – 2022
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick (2018 – 2022)
- New Brunswick Representative – Alliance des femmes de la francophonie canadienne (2016 – 2018)
- Secretary to the Board – Regroupement féministe du Nouveau-Brunswick (2014 – 2018)
- Board Member for the St John Ambulance, New Brunswick Council (2020 – Present)
- Committee Member – Law Society of New Brunswick Library Committee (2020 – Present)
Lectures & Presentations
Signing Estate Planning Documents in New Brunswick During COVID-19
New Brunswick Update: Notice Now Required to Sue a Municipality
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des juristes d'expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick