Veronica Medon is an associate with the Cox & Palmer office in St. John’s. She currently has a general legal practice, with a growing interest in insurance litigation and commercial litigation.
Veronica was admitted to the New Brunswick Bar in June 2018 and to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar in October 2018.
She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of North Dakota (B.A., Psychology, 2013) while swimming competitively at the NCAA level, and obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of New Brunswick (2017). In her final year at UNB, Veronica served as the President of the Law Students’ Society.
In her spare time, Veronica likes to stay active and continues to swim as well as play soccer, hike, and travel.
- Veronica completed a judicial internship at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal in her final year of law school.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2018)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- University of North Dakota (B.A., Psychology, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member, Growing the Voices: Festival 500 (2019 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association