Valérie is a bilingual associate with the Cox & Palmer office in Moncton. Originally from Dieppe, Valérie obtained her undergraduate in Civil Law before obtaining her Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa. Prior to deciding to return to her hometown, Valérie spent two years in Sudbury, Ontario as an articling student and an associate at Desmarais Keenan LLP and focused on real estate and corporate commercial law.
Valérie’s primary area of practice is in corporate and commercial law, as well as on all aspects of real estate transactions, both commercial and residential.
- Ontario (2013)
- New Brunswick (2015)
- University of Ottawa
- University of Ottawa (Licentiate in Law, 2011)
- University of Ottawa (Juris Doctor, 2012)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Member – SEED Loan Committee, 3plus Economic Development Corporation (2016-Present)
Lectures & Presentations
- Course Instructor – Commercial Law, Bar Admission Course, Law Society of New Brunswick (April 2019)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick