Thomas is a diligent lawyer who offers clients practical advice in a range of commercial areas. He currently has a general corporate practice, with a growing interest in corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, start-ups, construction matters, and energy and natural resources law. Thomas also holds a keen interest in the entrepreneurial community and hopes to build a practice that responds to the needs of the growing start-up industry.
Thomas graduated from the Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law with a Juris Doctor in 2017 with a specialization in business law and was called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar in February 2018. Prior to law school, he completed the mechanical engineering program at Memorial University of Newfoundland (BEng, 2014), specializing and working in the oil and gas industry.
- Newfoundland and Labrador 2018
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Memorial University (Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, 2014)
Activities Within Firm
- Member, Regional Construction Law Practice Group
- Member, Social Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador