Ryan is an associate with our litigation group in Halifax. Ryan joined Cox & Palmer as a summer student in 2013 and was called to the bar in 2015. He practices primarily in the areas of insurance law, commercial litigation, and health law.
Originally from Truro, NS, Ryan graduated from Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law in 2014. Prior to attending Dalhousie, Ryan completed a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) at Mount Allison University and a Master of Arts in Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa. While at Dalhousie, Ryan was the co-winner of the 2013 Smith Shield Moot competition and was awarded the Hon. Richard B. Hanson Award for highest standing in constitutional law.
- Nova Scotia (2015)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Mount Allison University (B.A., Hons., 2009)
- University of Ottawa, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs (M.A., 2011)
- Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law (J.D., 2014)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society