Renna is an Associate in the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer. She earned her law degree at the University of New Brunswick in 2020 and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2021.
Prior to law school Renna had a decade-long career as an Environmental Consultant before joining the New Brunswick provincial government. Outside of the office Renna enjoys spending time with her family.
New Brunswick (2021)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (B.A. 2006)
Activities Within Firm
- Member of the Health and Wellness Committee
- Team Lead on the Diversity & Inclusion Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association