Peter is an associate with our business law group in Halifax. He joined Cox & Palmer as a summer student in 2017 and was called to the bar in 2019.
Peter obtained his law degree from Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University in 2018. Prior to law school, Peter earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics from St. Francis Xavier University.
- Nova Scotia (2019)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University (JD, 2018)
- St. Francis Xavier University (B.Sc. Advanced Major in Physics, 2014)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Too Big to Fail: Recent Cybersecurity Incidents Highlight Critical Infrastructure Vulnerabilities
- Nova Scotia: Duty to Consult in Large Infrastructure Projects and COVID-19 Impacts - A review of Nova Scotia Supreme Court’s recent judgment in Sipekne’katik v. Alton Natural Gas Storage LP, 2020 NSSC 111