Paul is a partner in the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer. Originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario, He was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2003 after completing his education at the University of New Brunswick in 2002. He practices primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial, real estate law and financial services and banking.
Prior to his career in law, Paul received his Bachelor of Science degree from Jacksonville University, Florida in 1986, then competed as a professional triathlete for 13 years.
- New Brunswick (2003)
- University of New Brunswick
- Jacksonville University (B.Sc 1986)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B. 2002)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Fredericton Playhouse Inc.
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association