Patrick currently has a general legal practice, with a growing interest in insurance litigation, commercial litigation, commercial leasing, and estate planning. Combining his legal and sporting knowledge, Patrick also holds a keen interest in sports law.
A graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School, Patrick joined the firm as an associate, having been called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar in February 2018. While at law school, Patrick acted as Events Director for the Osgoode Entertainment & Sports Law Association and volunteered as a case worker with the Osgoode Business Clinic and the Osgoode Venture Capital Clinic.
Outside of the office, Patrick continues to play hockey with the St. John’s Senior Caps and participates in the Tely 10 annually as a member and organizer of Cox & Palmer’s corporate team. Currently he serves on the Board of Directors of St. Michael’s Printshop.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2018)
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (Juris Doctor, 2017)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours), 2014)
Activities Within Firm
- Member, Social Committee
- Member and Organizer of Cox & Palmer’s Tely 10 Team
Community & Volunteer Activities
- St. Michael’s Printshop Board of Directors (2019 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Canadian Bar Association