Nicole is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. She practices in the areas of employment & labour and administrative law. She is also a member of our litigation team.
Before obtaining her law degree at the University of New Brunswick, Nicole completed her Masters degree in French Studies at Western. With client service a top priority, she offers legal counsel in both official languages.
Nicole has appeared before the Nova Scotia Supreme Court, as well as before various arbitral tribunals on a variety of employment, labour, regulatory, and administrative matters.
Her experience includes wrongful dismissal lawsuits, judicial review applications, governance issues, drafting and reviewing contracts of employment, occupational health & safety, and policies and termination agreements.
Nicole also completed a judicial internship at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal in 2015.
Nova Scotia (2017)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2016)
- University of Western Ontario (MA, French Studies, 2013)
- Acadia University (BA, French, 2011)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Secretary to the Board of Directors, Kingsburg Coastal Conservancy (2018 -)
- Board Member, Kingsburg Coastal Conservancy (2017 – 2018)
- Legal Volunteer, East Coast Prison Justice (2018 -)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society