Melanie McKenna is an associate lawyer in Charlottetown’s Cox & Palmer office. Melanie was called to the Prince Edward Island Bar in May, 2019. After obtaining her Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours at the University of Prince Edward Island in 2015 followed by a Juris Doctor degree at the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University in 2018, Melanie returned home to begin her law career.
Melanie practices in a variety of areas including general and civil litigation, insurance litigation, family law, municipal law, corporate and commercial law, estate planning and real estate law.
Melanie enjoys getting to know her clients and works with them closely to develop efficient and practical solutions.
- Prince Edward Island (2019)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- University of Prince Edward Island (BBA, with Honours, 2015)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (JD, 2018)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island