As an Associate in our Fredericton office, Margaret practices in corporate and commercial law. Her practice involves working with business owners, financial institutions, and professionals on a variety of matters, including commercial financing (for lenders and borrowers); the purchase and sale of businesses; commercial real estate transactions; contract and leasing matters; and general corporate transactions.
Margaret was raised in Fredericton and worked in policy with the New Brunswick provincial government following completion of her undergraduate degree, before moving to Nova Scotia in 2008 to attend the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University. Margaret obtained her Law degree in 2011 and practiced corporate and commercial law with a Nova Scotia firm until her return to New Brunswick in 2019.
Outside of the office, Margaret is kept happily busy with her young family.
- New Brunswick (2019)
- Nova Scotia (2012)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University (JD, 2011)
- St. Thomas University (BA in Economics and Psychology, 2007)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Dartmouth Child Development Centre (2018 – 2019)
- Volunteer – ReachAbility Legal Referral Service (2013 – 2019)
- Legal Representative – Capital Health Research Ethics Board (2013 – 2017)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association