Lisa is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. She was called to the Nova Scotia bar in 2018, and completed her law degree at Dalhousie University.
Lisa maintains a diverse litigation practice, with a focus on commercial disputes. She assists on and manages a variety of commercial matters, including those in our complex commercial litigation practice.
During her time in law school, Lisa was the winner of the Leonard A. Kitz, Q.C. Prize for her participation in the Smith Shield Moot. She was also the Best Overall Advocate at the national Sopinka Cup held annually in Ottawa. Lisa now applies her determination and passion for advocacy to developing her litigation practice.
- Nova Scotia (2018)
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University (LLB, 2017)
- Dalhousie University (Commerce (Co-op) Graduate, Finance Major, 2011)
- Canadian Securities Institute (Canadian Securities Course, 2010)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member, The Advocates’ Society (2018 -)
- Member, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund (LEAF) (2018 -)
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Canadian Bar Association