Lindsey Wareham is an associate with our St. John’s office. She has a wide-ranging practice with a particular interest in working with both new and established for-profit and not-for-profit corporations and social enterprises. Passionate about the arts, Lindsey is also interested in creating a practice that responds to the needs of local artists and arts organizations in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Whether it is contract negotiation and drafting, corporate organization, copyright issues or trademark protection, Lindsey offers practical information and guidance to clients on a variety of matters.
A graduate of Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (JD, 2016), Lindsey completed her articles with Cox & Palmer and was called to the Bar of Newfoundland and Labrador in February 2017. Prior to law, Lindsey studied music at Memorial University, specializing in classical piano performance (BMus, Honours, 2012).
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2017)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University (Juris Doctor, 2016)
- Memorial University (Bachelor of Music, Honours, 2012)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board of Directors, Resource Centre for the Arts
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador