- Paulette Jenkins
- Phone:(506) 453-9627
- Fax:(506) 453-9600
Lindsay Bowman is an Associate in the Fredericton office. She is passionate about helping individuals and businesses navigate their legal challenges, whether relational or transactional. She believes in a personalized approach, advocating for clients’ best interests while supporting them through the process with discretion, care and attention.
Lindsay advises clients on matters relating to real estate, wills and estates and business law as well as corporate governance and organization. She has over 13 years of experience working in the private sector as well as in both federal and provincial government agencies.
Lindsay is thrilled to call New Brunswick home. She is honoured to be Past Chair of the Board of Governors of the New Brunswick Community College and serve as a Director Ignite Fredericton and Fredericton’s Knowledge Park. She is proud to have served as a Board member of the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce, BioNB, the Fredericton Multi-Cultural Society, the Greater Moncton YMCA and the Fredericton Chapter of Canada Learning Code.
- Alberta – 2007
- New Brunswick – 2010
- University of Alberta
- St. Thomas University, Bachelor of Arts – 2004
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Laws – 2006
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Governor – New Brunswick Community College Board of Governors
- Director – Ignite Fredericton Board of Directors
- Director – Knowledge Park Board of Directors
- Past Director – Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director – Fredericton Multicultural Association
- Past Director – BioNB
- Past Director – Greater Moncton YWCA
Law Society Memberships
- York-Sunbury Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association