Laura is an Associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. She is a member of our corporate and commercial team with a focus in the areas of real estate and estate planning.
Prior to completing her law degree at the Schulich School of Law, Laura attended Saint Mary’s University where she earned an honours degree in psychology.
- Nova Scotia (2018)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Saint Mary’s University (Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (Honours, Summa Cum Laude) 2013)
- Dalhousie University, Schulich School of Law (J.D., 2017)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Lawn Summer Nights Volunteer Coordinator (Sept 2014 – )
- S.P.C.A. Volunteer (Dec 2010 – )
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society