Krisanne is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. She earned her law degree at the Dalhousie Schulich School of Law with a specialty in Health Law in 2016, after having obtained a Bachelor of Arts at the University of New Brunswick. Krisanne was called to the Bar in 2017, and currently has a general legal practice.
- New Brunswick (2017)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- University of New Brunswick (BA, 2013)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – First Steps Housing Project Inc.
- Board Member – Options Employment Outreach Inc.
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Saint John Law Society