Kaylyn Anthony is an associate with Cox & Palmer’s St. John’s office. She has a general legal practice with a strong interest in the areas of labour & employment, administrative law, and insurance litigation. Her exceptional research skills and attention to detail ensure that she understands the full scope of her clients’ needs and provides valuable legal solutions.
Kaylyn grew up in St. John’s and commenced her career with Cox & Palmer as a summer student in 2019. She was called to the Bar in Newfoundland and Labrador in 2022.
Kaylyn earned her Juris Doctor from Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law in 2021 after completing her Bachelor of Commerce Co-op (Honours), with a focus in human resources, at Memorial University of Newfoundland in 2018.
When not at work, Kaylyn likes to stay active by attending spin and rowing classes and walking with her four-legged best friend.
- Newfoundland and Labrador (2022)
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law
- Dalhousie University Schulich School of Law (2021)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (Bachelor of Commerce (Cooperative), Hons. 2018)
Activities Within Firm
- Member, Labour and Employment Practice Group
- Member, Insurance Litigation Practice Group
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member, Belvedere Orphanage Fund
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Canadian Bar Association