Kathryn is an associate in the Fredericton office of Cox & Palmer. She obtained her law degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2020 and was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2021. Prior to law school, Kathryn obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science and an Honours Bachelor of Arts from Wilfrid Laurier University.
Kathryn currently maintains a general legal practice, with a growing interest in litigation.
Outside of the office Kathryn enjoys playing golf and spending time with her family and friends.
New Brunswick (2021)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2020)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (BA, 2017)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (BSc, 2014)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association