Jordan is an associate lawyer in the Moncton office of Cox & Palmer. Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Jordan worked with our firm as a student-at-law.
Jordan brings a customer-service focus, a diligent work ethic and strong problem solving skills to our team. He maintains a general practice, while primarily focusing on corporate and commercial law. His background in business allows him to better understand the unique circumstances facing his clients and to make informed decisions and provide pertinent advice.
New Brunswick (2022)
- University of New Brunswick
- Dalhousie University (B. Mgmt., 2015)
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2021)
Activities Within Firm
- Member – Diversity & Inclusion Committee
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association