Jillian is a partner in the Halifax office. She graduated from Dalhousie Law School in 2007 and began her litigation law practice with a Calgary firm, where she remained until 2011. Jillian moved back to Halifax to serve as legal counsel to a large telecommunication company before joining Cox & Palmer in 2013.
While in law school Jillian was the recipient of many academic awards and scholarships including the University Medal in Law for finishing first in her graduating class, the Carswell Prize and the Law Foundation of Nova Scotia Scholarship. She is now growing her practice in the areas of litigation, insurance defence, employment & labour, and health law.
- Nova Scotia (2011)
- Alberta (2008)
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University (LL.B., 2007)
- Mount Saint Vincent University (BPR, 2004)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board member, YWCA (2013-)
- Volunteer, Mentorship Program, Canadian Bar Association (2009 – 2010)
- Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance, University of Calgary (2009 – 2010)
- Volunteer, Mentorship Program, Dalhousie Law School (2005 – 2007)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, Dalhousie Law School (2004 – 2005)