Jennifer is an associate at the Moncton office of Cox & Palmer. Her practice focuses primarily in the areas of insurance law, health law, commercial litigation and administrative law. She is fluently bilingual and regularly assists clients in both French and English.
Jennifer graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in French from Memorial University in 2011, and a Bachelor of Arts with specialization in French-English Translation from University of Ottawa in 2014. She received her Juris Doctor from Université de Moncton in 2018, and was called to the bar in New Brunswick in 2019.
During law school, Jennifer participated in the Laskin Administrative and Constitutional Law Moot and was the co-winner of the Ottawa-Moncton Appellate Moot Competition. During her final year of law school, she completed an internship at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal under the supervision of the Honourable J.C. Marc Richard.
- New Brunswick (2019)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (JD, 2018)
- University of Ottawa (Honours BA with specialization in French-English Translation, 2014)
- Memorial University (BA in French, 2011)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association des juristes d'expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick