Jennifer is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. Her practice focuses on residential real estate.
Jennifer received her law degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2008 and was called to the bar in 2009. She practiced law for a year with Legal Aid in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan before returning to Nova Scotia in 2010.
- Nova Scotia (2009)
- Saskatchewan (2010)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (LLB, 2008)
- Dalhousie University (BA, 2003)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, St. Margaret’s Bay Food Bank
- Member, Board of Directors, St. Margaret’s Bay Community Transportation Society
Law Society Memberships
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society