Jay is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer focusing his practice on corporate and commercial law. He represents clients on a wide range of transactions, including real estate purchases, sales and financings, as well as commercial leasing transactions. He also represents both borrowers and lenders in corporate financing matters in varying industries.
Jay obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Economics through the University of New Brunswick. He earned his law degree at the University of New Brunswick and spent a semester studying abroad at James Cook University in Australia. Jay was called to the Bar in 2014.
- New Brunswick (2014)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick – J.D. (2013)
- University of New Brunswick – BBA (2009)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Director – Loch Lomond Villa Foundation
- Past Director – FUSION Saint John Inc.
- Past Corporate Secretary – FUSION Saint John Inc.
Lectures & Presentations
- Presenter – Practicing as a Physician through a Professional Corporation (March 2017)
- Presenter – Business Immigrant Mentorship Program – Legal Basics for your Business (November 2015)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Saint John Law Society