Jamie is an associate in the Saint John office of Cox & Palmer. He was called to the New Brunswick Bar in 2012 after completing his law degree at the University of New Brunswick.
Jamie has represented clients before all levels of court in New Brunswick and in the Supreme Court of Canada.
- New Brunswick (2012)
- University of New Brunswick
- Intensive Trial Advocacy Program, Université de Moncton (2016)
- University of New Brunswick (LL.B., 2011)
- York University (M.A., 2006)
- Mount Allison University (B.A., 2004)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Judicial Internship at the New Brunswick Court of Appeal (2011)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Board Member – Fusion Saint John Inc.
Lectures & Presentations
- Presenter – Legal Writing Course, Université de Moncton (November 2017)
- Presenter – Law Society of New Brunswick Bar Admission Course, Advocacy and Civil Litigation (2017)
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Saint John Law Society