Jack is an associate in the Halifax office of Cox & Palmer. After graduating from the University of New Brunswick he was called to the Nova Scotia Bar in 2011. Jack practises in the areas of commercial and insurance litigation, as well as municipal, health and administrative law. He has appeared before the Nova Scotia Small Claims Court, the Nova Scotia Supreme Court, and the New Brunswick Court of Appeal.
- Nova Scotia (2011)
- University of New Brunswick
- University of New Brunswick (B.Sc.Kin. 2005)
- University of New Brunswick (L.LB. 2010)
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network Representative
- CBA Nova Scotia Equity Committee – member (2013 – )
- CBA Nova Scotia Administrative Law and Municipal Law Sections – member (2013 – )
- CBA Nova Scotia Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee (2014 – )
- Co-Chair of Halifax and Regional Diversity Committees (2015 – )
Activities Within Firm
- Halifax Diversity Committee (2013 – )
Lectures & Presentations
- Co-presenter, “‘Legal Boot Camp’: An Overview of Key Areas of Municipal Law for Municipal Elected Officials”, Union of Nova Scotia Municipalities, June 2013.
- Presenter, “Municipal and Councillor Liability”, CBA Nova Scotia Municipal Law Section, February 2014.
Law Society Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society