Isabelle is a partner in Cox & Palmer’s Moncton office and focuses her practice in the area of corporate and commercial law. Called to the New Brunswick Bar in 1997, Isabelle has extensive experience in commercial transactions and regularly advises clients on purchases and divestitures of businesses, as well as corporate transactions, structuring and reorganizations.
Isabelle’s experience includes acting on behalf of both borrowers and lenders in connection with commercial financings and secured transactions. She has also acted for owners and lenders on various aspects of marine law, including the purchase, financing and sale of vessels and fishing enterprises.
Isabelle is fluent in both French and English. She has been recognized in the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory as a leading practitioner in corporate and commercial law and is a frequent lecturer and Bar Course instructor on the matter.
- New Brunswick (1997)
- Université de Moncton
- Université de Moncton (B.B.A. 1993)
- Université de Moncton (LL.B. 1996)
Activities Within Firm
- Member – New Brunswick Recruitment Committee
Lectures & Presentations
- New Brunswick Law Society (mid-winter meeting 2014) – Fundamental Changes to the Corporate Structure
- New Brunswick Law Society (mid-winter meeting 2016) – Due Diligence in Corporate Transations
- Instructor – CBA Skilled Lawyer Series – Acting for a Start-up Business
- Instructor – Bar Admission Course – Corporate & Commercial Law (2012 – 2013)
- Atlantic Provinces Tax Seminar – Pitfalls of Corporate Reorganizations (2000)
- Cox & Palmer Tax Seminars (2000 – 2004)
- Selling your Business – joint presentation with PricewaterhouseCoopers (2003)
Law Society Memberships
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association