Guy is an associate with our business law group in Halifax. Guy joined Cox & Palmer as a summer student in 2013 and was called to the bar in 2016. He practices primarily corporate/commercial law, with a growing interest in mergers and acquisitions, financing, and securities matters.
Born in England and raised in Truro, NS, Guy obtained his law degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2015. Prior to law school, Guy earned a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in political science from Saint Mary’s University.
Outside of the office, Guy enjoys playing hockey and golf.
- Nova Scotia (2016)
- University of New Brunswick
- Saint Mary’s University (BA Honours, 2012)
- University of New Brunswick (JD, 2015)
Community & Volunteer Activities
- Former Tutor with Pathways to Education (Spryfield)
- Fredericton Legal Advice Clinic (2013-2015)